Thank you for visiting Krisn Kalyani, the online shopping for handloom, handcrafted, handwoven sarees and handicrafts destination of the firm Kalyani Aero Fastener, the owner of the platform and being referred to here as ‘we’ or ‘us’. This section will help you understand the terms and conditions of using this website, its services and the larger scope of it including delivery, creative content and so on. Each aspect of it will be henceforth called the ‘Service’ collectively. It is implied that you agreed and are bound by the Agreement, upon using the Services of Krisn Kalyani, irrespective of your registration status with us.
We at Krisn Kalyani believe in 100% Customer satisfaction and pleasant experience and any -activity, which interferes with other user’s experience of the website will be considered illegal.
- Krisn Kalyani is a trademark and any infringement to patent, copyright and trademark will be considered as illegal and give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You shall not involve in the reselling, counterfeit and stolen products in the name of Krisn Kalyani. Information provided by you for account creation shouldn’t be misleading and should be true to your knowledge.
- Any information that is threat to our country’s defense, security and unity as well as friendly relations to other country will be treated as a cognizable offence.
- We shall not be liable for your ISPs or hold responsible on the behalf of other suppliers.
- Krisn Kalyani can’t be used for any fraudulent activity, which contradicts our terms and conditions, services and rules of th
- e firm. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Krisn Kalyani's prior written consent. Krisn Kalyani reserves the right to exchange and returns policy. We shall not be considered liable and thus, disclaim any guarantee of the fabric as shown on the website. The finish, size, and appearance may differ from what you receive. Exchange policy is also offered on the select products. Please visit our ‘Returns and Exchange’ policy for more information.
- You agree that Krisn Kalyani makes no warranty as to the accuracy, comprehensiveness, or correctness of any Product(s) on the Website www.krisnkalyani.com(“Website”) and provides all Product(s) on an "as is" basis.
- The products featured on Krisn Kalyani remain the creative property of Krisn Kalyani and should not be transmitted or re-manufactured. Any creative content in terms of images, text and combinations of other elements exclusive to Krisn Kalyani is also an intellectual property, governed by us and should not be reproduced without proper consent.
- Social Networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram etc lets you review our products and provide valuable feedbacks by posting comments and user-generated content. By accessing and posting on these pages, you accept the terms and conditions of this agreement. You agree to not to harm and damage any user’s reputation and social presence as well as agree that the information provided in your account is true. We discourage anonymous postings on our social media pages.
SERVICES; ORDER, PRICING AND PAYMENT:
the Services shall include:
- Supply of the ordered product to you;
- Procuring a logistics company experienced with collection and transportation to deliver your ordered Products (“Logistics Supplier”); and
- Krisn Kalyani Online customer support, enabling you to contact Krisn Kalyani at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries that you may have in relation to your purchased Product/s.
- You agree to pay the full amount payable for the Product as indicated during the order process, including any shipping costs or charges incurred with that order. All prices are displayed and are payable in Indian National Rupees.
Krisn Kalyani may not accept your order for Products if
- the item/s is/are out of stock;
- Krisn Kalyani is unable to obtain authorisation for your payment;
- shipping restrictions apply to a particular Product / Location;
- Krisn Kalyani finds a Product or pricing error; or
- for any other reason at Krisn Kalyani’s sole discretion. In any of these situations, Krisn Kalyani will inform you that your order has not been accepted, will not process your payment and will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our decision to decline processing an order, or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- From time to time there may be errors in the pricing that appears on the Website or during the order process. There may also be errors in transmission resulting in the interruption of your purchase. Without admissions, Krisn Kalyani will in good faith try to resolve any issues that may arise as a result of such errors. You agree to cooperate with Krisn Kalyani to resolve such issues, and you agree that Krisn Kalyani shall have full discretion to determine the appropriate resolution in such cases.
While availing any of the payment method(s) available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
- Krisn Kalyani may offer multiple payment options through various instrument(s) or mode(s) for the convenience of the customers. Krisn Kalyani reserves the right to add or remove or modify the terms and conditions for such payment options without prior notice. Without prejudice to the aforesaid, usage of any of the above payment options shall at all times be subject to rules, regulations and guidelines under applicable law and those prescribed by RBI, issuer banks, acquiring banks, facility providers and other intermediaries involved in the payment process.
- All payment transactions are subject to validation by the issuer as applicable. If the issuer of your payment instrument(s) refuses to authorise payment, Krisn Kalyani has the right to cancel the order. Krisn Kalyani cannot be held responsible if this should result in a delay in dispatching your goods/Products.
- Krisn Kalyani reserves the right to refuse to process transactions by buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by buyer with Krisn Kalyani or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by issuing bank or breach of any policy.
- Krisn Kalyani may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/buyers’ commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) transaction price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Krisn Kalyani. As a result of such check if Krisn Kalyani is not satisfied with the creditability of the buyer or genuineness of the transaction/transaction price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of/buyers’ commitment to pay transaction price.
- All billing and registration information provided must be truthful and accurate. Providing any untruthful or inaccurate information constitutes a breach of these Terms. By confirming your purchase at the end of the process, you agree to accept and pay for the item/s requested.
- Certain orders may constitute improper use of the Website and Services. Krisn Kalyani reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Your Account may also be restricted or terminated for any reason, at Krisn Kalyani sole discretion.
- In the event that a Product is listed at an incorrect price due to an error in pricing, Krisn Kalyani shall have the right, at Krisn Kalyani discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that Product. In the event that a Product is mispriced, Krisn Kalyani may, at Krisn Kalyani’s discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Krisn Kalyani reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to limit the quantity / value of items purchased per person per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to order placed by same account, the same credit card and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Unless otherwise stated, the products offered here can be shipped all over the world. Any jurisdictional issues will be governed exclusively in Hyderabad by courts, tribunals and applicable authorities.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.